458 Meylert St Laporte PA 18626
The and gardens are located across Meylert Street from the Museum main building. Built in the 1850’s, this is one of the oldest houses in Laporte. It is now a house museum illustrating life in Sullivan County before 1880. It is open the same hours as the Museum for guided tours.
Copyright 2012 Sullivan County PA Historical Society and Museum. All rights reserved.
The Sullivan County PA Historical Society and Museum is a registered 501(c)(3).